Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Webb

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mandy

Mandy Report 30 Jan 2007 23:16

Looking for relatives of Arthur webb married to eliza jane cornforth. Lived in Bilston and had 13 children they are Eldest son was also called Arthur he was born around 1916. Dont have any info on him or his family but I do know he had children 2nd son William E. he married a lady called Nellie I think they had 3 daughters Shiela (nellies daughter) Anne and Chris one was known as Doogie 3rd son Harry married a lady called jean. Ithink they had 6 or 7 children. Tony David Patricia cannot recall the names of others. Jean went on to have twins Tim and Tina 4th son Colin who married Doreen had 3 sons Steven, Nigel and Darren ( I am in contact with them) Eldest daughter Harriet married to a man called Hewson then remarried a man called Norman Wood. Harriet had 3 daughters Linda, Jackie, shirley and two sons Billy and Tony Daughter Mary A born in 1925 had a son called either Jacob or Arthur. I know he had 2 daughters Daughter Emily who married Bill Williams had 7 children Please contact me with any info Thank you Mandy