Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lusher

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Graham

Graham Report 15 Jan 2007 18:03

I have traced my tree back to John LUSHER born 1716. His son THOMAS, BORN 1754 IN Ashill, Norfolk was married to Mary Undhay. Can anyone go back before these dates OR Can anyone from the Ashill area or Saham Tony area contact me for further chat. Graham Lusher

Daniel

Daniel Report 27 Nov 2014 20:42

My mother was a Lusher. I'm originally from Sheringham. I doubt you are still on this site but I would be interested to see what you have discovered.

Regards'

Daniel

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 27 Nov 2014 21:49

Daniel,

As Graham only posted on this site once it is unlikely that he will see your message.

Your best chance of contacting him would be to click on his name and send a private message. If he still has the same email address that he registered with Genes then they will inform him that he has a message from you.

Kath. x