Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wragg

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathleen

Kathleen Report 30 Oct 2006 10:24

Hello, I am trying to find my cousins Gillian, Jacqueline & Wendy Wragg all born in Sheffield between 1946 & 1952 approx. They lived with their parents at Lister Avenue Sheffield in the 1960's. Their parents names were John or Jack and Mabel Wragg. Any help would be most gratefully received. Kathleen.

David John

David John Report 12 Apr 2009 16:15

Hi Kathleen have seen your message about your cousins,but wanted to know if you can help me please,am looking for the Sheffield tree of the Wragg's ,an Agnes Wragg born abt 1884 was wed to an Albert Butler born
abt 1874( my Grandparents) i should also have cousins ( Wragg's) and (Butler's) in the Sheffield area, born about the same time as your cousins,i was looking for a connection on my Grandmother Agnes her Grandparents as iam having trouble finding any info on them,,thanks,John

sablon

sablon Report 12 Apr 2009 16:39

this is an old thread david try clicking on Kathleens name for private e, mail
is this their marriage if so the cert will give both fathers names,

The district Chesterfield is in the county of Derbyshire

Marriages Dec 1903 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUTLER Albert Chesterfield 7b 1507
WRAGG Agnes Chesterfield 7b 1507

sablon

sablon Report 12 Apr 2009 16:47

Births Sep 1884 (>99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wragg Agnes Sheffield 9c 435