Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Ayres

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kim

Kim Report 19 Dec 2005 15:14

I am looking for any relatives of the following people: Alfred Augustus Ayres, Doris Eileen Ayres, Jillian May Ayres, Michael Ronald Ayres, John Ayres, Paul Adrian Ayres, Pat Eileen Ayres. They lived in Kings Road, New Haw, Weybridge, Surrey in the early 1960s. I am particulary interested in discovering more about Jillian May Ayres, as she is my birth mother. I know she married John Thomas Nelson Black in 1964. I was born at Whittington Hospital, Highgate, London. My birth mother, Jillian May Ayres was forced to give me up for adoption by her parents. I'd love to get in touch with her and find out more about her. I've had a great life but have always felt as if a piece of the jigsaw has been missing. I do not harbour any ill feelings towards Jill - it must have been extremely difficult to go through the experience of putting a child up for adoption and from what I have discovered so far, it doesn't sound like she had much support with what she went through. I wonder if we look alike? Whatever the outcome of this search, I really hope that she's had a good life and is happy! Any information about any of this family group would be much appreciated.

Unknown

Unknown Report 7 Feb 2014 15:17

Thanks Reggie - that was sooo super helpful

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 24 Dec 2021 15:19

Welcome to the boards Guy.

This a very old thread (16 years old) and Kim is unlikely to be checking for replies as she only posted once.

Your best bet is to click on her name and send her a private message. If she still has the same email address that she registered with Genes she will be notified of your message and will be able to respond. If she has changed email however then there is no way of contacting her through this site.

Kath. x