Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find kerr

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 28 Nov 2005 14:06

Sandra Dunlop (12/09/2005 16:57:02) | Update Message | Delete Message Re Heather Ann Kerr I have been trying for a long time to find my Aunt Heather Ann Kerr. She was born in Co.Antrim around 1946. She had 2 brothers called John (Jack) and Frank. Her mother was called Margaret - her father is possibly James. She lived in Crumlin until around 1958 when her mother died. She was taken to live with an elderly Aunt and Uncle, who felt they could not keep her. I believe they advertised in a newspaper to ask if someone could give Heather a home. She was taken in by a lady who owned/ran a tobacconist/confectionery shop in Belfast called Margeuritte Confectionery. She was working in this shop until around 1984 Also on the electoral registar at the address were Thomas & Margaret Ponisi. If anyone has any knowledge of her please get in touch as we have been trying to locate her for over 20yrs.

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Sandra

Sandra Report 3 Jan 2018 13:57

I have registered found my aunt living in Scotland.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 3 Jan 2018 16:19

This is the main thread about this family - for interest:

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1362094