Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Williams

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue

Sue Report 31 Jul 2005 16:46

I would like to fing my parents, brother and sisters whom I have never met the only information that I have is as follows father Trevor Lawson Williams DOB 25/10/1932last know 302 Gloucester Road Cheltenham Mother edith Ann Williams formally Knowles DOB 07/08/1934 may have remarried Slade sister Ann roberta williams DOB 17/02/1954 last known in Southhampton sister Margaret Jane Williams DOB 30/09/1958 last known living in Cheltenham and as one child Sister sandra Williams DOB 10/06/1961, Bother Michael Keith Williams DOB 07/04/1955 if anybody knows of the above please contact me i have since this message was posted that my father trevor lawson williams has died in 2002 my mother has remarried in hackney in1985 to a man called francis j hyde now living in Birkenhead in liverpool should anybody have any further information please contact me thank you

Margaret

Margaret Report 3 Dec 2018 22:55

Hello Susan
Have been trying to find you
Please contact me
Mags

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 3 Dec 2018 23:08

Try sending a PM.

If Sue still has the email she registered 13 years ago, she will be notified

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 4 Dec 2018 09:31

Sue has deleted her account. What a shame :-0

Margaret

Margaret Report 4 Dec 2018 11:04

Oh dear!!
Any advice where we can go from here?
Thank you for the update though....much appreciated.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 4 Dec 2018 13:25

Without going into precise details such as full dates of birth, what information do you have about Sue?

Who were her parents? Is her statement correct? Did they divorce or was she put up for adoption/into Care?

If she was adopted, her name would have been changed, but you could register with this site & hope she has too.
https://www.gov.uk/adoption-records/the-adoption-contact-register

Margaret

Margaret Report 4 Dec 2018 15:27

Susan was adopted due to family circumstances.
I have date of birth but don’t know date of adoption. Taken advice to contact adoption intermediary agency
Looking at marriage record as well - P Trigg 1982 (not sure if on right path)!!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 5 Dec 2018 03:41

Don't know as it's much help but name on boards is Susan Russell