Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Beckwith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 20 Apr 2005 22:29

I am looking for Tom Beckwith who I think was born in June 1951. He was chidhood sweethearts with Margaret Joy Amner (my mum) from the age of 13 and they married in Croydon on 2nd July 1969. I (Michelle) was born on 11 Jan 1970. My parents divorced when I was very young and I have had no contact with my father since. I would like to get in touch with him so if you have any details of his whereabouts I would be most grateful. All I know about his family is that his father was called Alfred and his mother was Bridget, but she was known as Bridy. Tom's parents divorced and Alfred went to live with his sister Doll who lived in Norbury, London. Tom's sisters were Alice (who married a Cliff Chapman)and Diane (who married Cliff's brother Doug). They all lived in the Croydon area in the early 1970's.