Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Evans

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vic

Vic Report 19 Oct 2004 19:32

trying to find family of my father MR PETER ROBERT CHARES EVANS who was married to BEATRICE MARY HAMMOND, who lived at 42 ringwood rd wolverhampton. his father was MR CHARLES JAMES EVANS who was a farmer in coseley, and was bron in 1897 and passed away in 1962, he was married to a RHOAD WEBB who was bron in 1903 and passed away in 1990, and came from worcester. if any one can add more to this please let me know. i am peter's son vivan evans (NOW GARDNER ) my great grandfather was ROBERT THOMAS EVANS, who was a school master and was marred to SUSAN ANN EVANS (formaly thompson). and lived at school house coseley.

Susan

Susan Report 14 Oct 2013 21:10

Hi im trying to find my birth mother Beatrice Mary Evans. I was given up for adoption as I wasn't her husband's child. My father was Charles William Taylor. I was told she had a son a couple of years older than me. The name I was given before I was adopted was Susan Evans, I was born on 25th June 1957 in Rowley Regis. When I was adopted I was given the name Gillian Ann Howden.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 14 Oct 2013 21:12

Susan

Unlikely that Vic will reply as this thread is dated 2004

GB

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 14 Oct 2013 21:13

HI, Susan -
Vic posted his message in 2004, and is not likely to be checking for replies now.
You can send him a private message (click on his name), and GR will contact him if he still has the same email address.