Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Kingshott

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jan

Jan Report 9 Mar 2004 22:00

My name is Jan Brian Kingshott. I've done a massive amount of research into the Kingshott family. I'd like to hear from anyone who can assist in broadening the family tree. All of the Kingshott's, wherever they are in the World, can be traced back to a very small area of West Sussex and East Hampshire, England. My current e-mail address is [email protected] should you want to contact directly. If you have a Kingshott in your tree, of whatever spelling and wherever it appears in the world we can assist each other. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Jan Kingshott Exeter, Devon, England