Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find ancestor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jenna

Jenna Report 25 Nov 2002 19:05

hi, i wrote a message on this bored yeaterday saying about how i wish to find my dad, i forgort to mention 1 pretty important detail, he was/is in the NAVY(sailor) i am supported by the SAILORS FAMILY TRUST. anyone with info on a martin(i think)with sirname along the lines of cracknell,pracknowle in the navy, either born in PLYMOUTH or visited a lot,... my mum, JENNIFER MARY COOK died when i was 9months old in 1987, i was born 1986, plymouth devon...PLEASE help me any1 with info or any ideas how i could find out his FULL NAME??!! please email me at: [email protected] thanx. jenna