Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find ancestor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharon

Sharon Report 24 Nov 2002 21:08

GEORGE LOGAN B 1862 D? - PAISLEY, RENFREW, SCOTLAND ELIZABETH GIBSON LOGAN B 1869 - BEITH, AYR, SCOTLAND. D 1935 - PAISLEY. MARRIED 1888 PAISLEY. SEVERAL CHILDREN MOST BORN IN PAISLEY ROBERT LOGAN B 1889 D 1943 ANNIE GIBSON LOGAN B 1895 EUPHEMIA DREGHORN LOGAN B 1892 D 1947 - MARRIED JAMES KENNEDY THEN CHARLES HENDREN MARGARET LOGAN B 1900? JOHN LOGAN B 1897 I found these on the 1901 Scottish Census after that there was maybe a ELIZABETH LOGAN who perhaps married someone McLilland AND GEORGE LOGAN B 1906 - PAISLEY married to Grace Clark in 1930. I am looking for any relations of these people as i have been looking for the Death Record for GEORGE LOGAN SNR as i found him on the 1891 Census but not on the 1901 Census and ELIZABETH and the rest of the family were in the poorhouse in PAISLEY. I am hoping someone will recognise the family as Euphemia Dreghorn was Elizabeth Gibson's mothers name and is quite unusual. If you know anything please contact me using this site. Otherwise i will just have to wait until the 1910 Census is released in 2012. many thanks