Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find ancestor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jackie

Jackie Report 17 Nov 2002 14:38

Dear Mr Pankhurst I've decided to try this medium to communicate with you as all my others efforts via the normal channels appear to have been ignored. I would like copies of my alledged abuse on "friends Reunited" that resulted in my being removed from the site, as it appears one only has to have a complaint made by another member and your off ..no questions asked!|and as I paid a fiver that's a tad unfair to put it midly! More importantly I demand a copy of the email you purport you received from me in which I asked for my removal from FR. I never sent it and as normally when people reply to emails you can see the origianl sent mail and the original senders email address and on mine there was only the message (very odd) I think it is a reasonably request that I see the whole thing in it's entirety, as it may shed some light on the matter. I hope this new venture does well it appears to be free at the moment but if you do decde to charge people in the future I hope you are more cautious about throwing people off who have paid good money and have to common courtesy to reply to emails they send. Hopefully I will receive a reply now it's not asking much as I'm sure everyone on here will agree. It's a shame I had to do this but you seem to be on here a lot and I had exhausted all other means and am tired of being ignored.