Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anne Brearley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne

Anne Report 30 Mar 2007 10:45

I am trying to find my brother David John Brearley dob 08.08.1964. Last known adddress was 34,Evenlode Drive, Long Hanborough, Witney, Oxon,OX8 8DB? We are originally from Uxbridge Middx & we were both around that area growing up & david moved away in late 80s & i now live in Westgate on Sea . We lost touch & Iv'e not heard from him since early 1999. He has logged on here once in April 2004 & logged off on same day not returning as far as I know. His wife is Mandy Brearley/Sexton she is from Wembly Middx & as far as I know they are still together.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 30 Mar 2007 10:57

Anne It is against GR's T & C's to post details of living people without their consent. Please amend your posting to ask for help without giving all the details. The risk of identity fraud must also be taken into consideration. Have you checked the 192 website? Reg

RStar

RStar Report 30 Mar 2007 11:05

If anyone on here has electoral roll, maybe they'll do a search for you. Have you checked sites like Friends Reunited and My Space?