Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eva Lillian Davis - Brick wall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 13 May 2006 15:34

Has anyone out there got a relation who was adopted out by this lady if so you might be my brother or sister!! I was born in Hammersmith 1948 and adopted nine months later. Lin

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 May 2017 14:36

Hi Linda

I am writing to you on behalf of my friend.

She was born 10th May 1954 in Newport, on the Isle if Wight. 10 days later she was adopted. All she knows sbout her birth mother was

She was born Janet Davis

A few days ago she got a copy of her original birth certificate and her mother is listed as

Eva Lillian Davis, she was living at 19 High St, Wootten Bridge. Her occupation was stated as

She also knows that Eva already had other children before her, she believes that there was at least two boys born before her.

Just wondering your Eva and my friend's Eva are one 8n the same

I look forward to hearing from you

Msny thanks

Kelly Schilke

rootgatherer

rootgatherer Report 5 May 2017 14:40

Kelly, this is an old post so Linda probably won't be checking for replies. Try clicking on her name and sending a personal message. If she still has the same email address, she will be notified by Genesreunited that she has a message.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 5 May 2017 22:15

More from Linda here:

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1252152

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 5 May 2017 22:17

Also in a few trees if you search for Eva Davis in 1920.

Rose