Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone do a 1861 lookup trying to find a fathers n

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Zoe

Zoe Report 13 Dec 2005 18:58

Hi I now have this family in 1871 but no husband could someone possible do a 1861 lookup to find out what his name is please 1871 Alfred Hubble abt 1869 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Son Aston Warwickshire Ann Hubble abt 1867 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Daughter Aston Warwickshire Emma Hubble abt 1834 Wednesbury, Staffordshire, England Head Aston Warwickshire George Hubble abt 1859 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Son Aston Warwickshire Lucy Hubble abt 1863 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Daughter Aston Warwickshire Selmar Hubble abt 1861 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Daughter Aston Warwickshire Sophia Hubble abt 1858 Manchester, Lancashire, England Daughter Aston Warwickshire Thanks Zoe

The Bag

The Bag Report 13 Dec 2005 19:00

may I? Anyone do a 1861 lookup trying to find a fathers name Hi I now have this family in 1871 but no husband could someone possible do a 1861 lookup to find out what his name is please 1871 Alfred Hubble abt 1869 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Son Aston Warwickshire Ann Hubble abt 1867 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Daughter Aston Warwickshire Emma Hubble abt 1834 Wednesbury, Staffordshire, England Head Aston Warwickshire George Hubble abt 1859 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Son Aston Warwickshire Lucy Hubble abt 1863 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Daughter Aston Warwickshire Selmar Hubble abt 1861 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Daughter Aston Warwickshire Sophia Hubble abt 1858 Manchester, Lancashire, England Daughter Aston Warwickshire Thanks Zoe

The Bag

The Bag Report 13 Dec 2005 19:02

1861 View Record Emily Hubble abt 1857 Openshaw Manchester Daughter Aston Warwickshire View Record Emma Hubble abt 1833 Wassel, Staffordshire, England Wife Aston Warwickshire View Record George Hubble abt 1820 Greenwich, Kent, England Head Aston Warwickshire View Record George W Hubble abt 1860 Birmingham, Warwickshire, England Son Aston Warwickshire View Record Sophia Hubble abt 1858 Openshaw Manchester Daughter Aston Warwickshire

Zoe

Zoe Report 13 Dec 2005 19:05

As usual Jess I bow before you Thanks Zoe x

The Bag

The Bag Report 13 Dec 2005 19:06

No! Is Bow as shoelace!!

Zoe

Zoe Report 13 Dec 2005 19:08

I know that Jess I mean I bow to your great powers with the census lookups LOL Zoe :)