Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Michael Frederick Tracey.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gaynor

Gaynor Report 14 Oct 2005 18:39

Brother of Ronald Treacy,This is the correct spelling of family name.But my brother spelt his this way.Last address l have in 1996.34,Hayes Road,Paignton,Devon,TQ4 5PL.Married to Anne Millward.I have lived in Florida USA for 10 years,and haven't been able too find out where he is now.There are 9 of us brought up in Shenleyfields Orphanage Birmingham.2 sisters were adopted when they were very small.Have no idea where they are.I was born 1939,Michael l think 1941.Just trying to trace some of my brothers and sisters.