Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

VILLA, LOUISA 1899: Civil register: married SHIRVI

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hilary

Hilary Report 6 May 2005 12:11

Please can anyone physically check for me which partner Louisa Villa married in 1899? Would very much appreciate this as I'm bankrupting myself sending off for certificates! I know this is my ancestor's sister - but, only want to know who she married, if anyone out there can help please? Many thanks! From FREEBMD: LOUISA VILLA (DOB 1883) MARRIED: (AT 16?) Marriages Dec 1899 Either: FLETCHER, Sidney, Brentford Vol 3a, page 299 OR: SHIRVILL, Charles Frederick, Brentford Vol 3a, page 299 Villa Louisa Brentford 3a 299 County: Middlesex Volume: 3a Page: 91

Guinevere

Guinevere Report 6 May 2005 12:18

Hi, You could try the 1901 census to see the names of the wives of the men involved. But the only other way is to buy the cert. Gwynne

The Bag

The Bag Report 6 May 2005 12:27

so in 1901 we want a louisa shervill or louisa fletcher. Yes? other name to help Fletcher, Sidney 1899 December Marriages Brentford Middlesex Shirvill, Charles Frederick 1899 December Marriages Brentford Middlesex Villa, Louisa 1899 December Marriages Brentford Middlesex Wade, Mary Ann 1899 December Marriages Brentford Middlesex