Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

birth certs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 3 Apr 2005 21:36

hi i'm looking for someone please to help me. need birth cert. of james albert jones born 1906.need to know his mum and dad. and two births albert parr born and died in 1951 mervyn parr the same in1952 need to know where registerd. to go on with my tree any help please would be gratefull. carol

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 3 Apr 2005 21:43

Carol Could this be one Mervyn Parr born Apr-May-Jun 1952 in Ponypridd mothers maiden name Daw vol 8b page 759 Yvonne

Sam

Sam Report 3 Apr 2005 21:43

Hi Carol The only way to get the information from the birth certificates is to buy them. They will cost you £7 each and you will need to supply the GRO reference. To find the reference you can try freeBMD or Ancestry and if they are not on there, 1837online which is a pay per view site. If you post the areas where these people were born, people with Ancestry could look for you if you don't have access yourself. Sam