Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

joseph majalla gormley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Adam

Adam Report 9 Dec 2004 17:26

Dear all, looking for help finding my dad's family. My dad was born 19th March 1957 in birmingham to Theresa Benadette DONNELLY (Nee BEGGS) and Charles GORMLEY. Theresea was born 1927 in pomeroy and Charles around 1908, (THey have both passed away) We've managed to find my dad's half brothers and sisters on his mom's side but no luck on his dad's side, even when and where his dad was born. We know my dad had two older brothers and sisters from his dad's first marriage, Roddy and Nora, and two from a second marriage to Josie O'BRIEN from Dublin?? They had Peter (1959) and Rosaleen (1960). He has collected all his adoption information and thats how he knows most of this but as they were probably born in Ireland, this is where it comes to a standstill. So anybody looking to help us find any information would be greatly appreciated, even addresses, family e.t.c? Anything at all!! Many thanks, Adam