Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1861 & 1871 Camberwell, Surrey Look Up Please?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Naomi in SW

Naomi in SW Report 18 Feb 2004 18:26

Can any kind person please look up the following address please? 27 Picton Street, Camberwell, Surrey. I'm hoping there might be either Poynts or Withey's there. Many thanks Naomi

Emma

Emma Report 12 Apr 2005 12:22

Naomi, I can't search by address I'm afraid - however I did find this Withey family with a Poynt family at the same address in Camberwell. The Poynts are mistranscribed as Loynes. Do you already have this info? Anne Loynes 5 Camberwell, Surrey, England Daughter Camberwell St Giles London Fanny Loynes 13 Camberwell, Surrey, England Daughter Camberwell St Giles London Frederick Loynes 10 Camberwell, Surrey, England Son Camberwell St Giles London Mary Loynes 48 Shottesham, Norfolk, England Head Camberwell St Giles London William Loynes 15 Camberwell, Surrey, England Son Camberwell St Giles London Mary A Withey 1 Camberwell, Surrey, England Daughter Camberwell St Giles London Susan Withey 23 Tasbury, Norfolk, England Wife Camberwell St Giles London William Withey 24 Camberwell, Surrey, England Head Camberwell St Giles London William Withey 3 Camberwell, Surrey, England Son Camberwell St Giles London 3 Queen's St, Camberwell Source information: RG10/729 Registration district: Camberwell Sub-registration district: Camberwell ED, institution, or vessel: 20 Folio: 14 Page: 28 Emma x

Anna

Anna Report 12 Apr 2005 12:26

1861 Is no 7 Picton St close enough? The surname is spelt Points though (theres no 27 Picton Street on 1837online index) Theres William age 37 Mary 38 and 5 children Susannah, Henry,William,Fanny and Frederick If you would like the image,send me your email addy Anna :-)