Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Blackham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christine

Christine Report 19 Aug 2007 07:27

I have found many of my Blackham family living in Rotherham Yorkshire. Is there anyone out there who can help me further with my research.

Ellen

Ellen Report 25 Mar 2020 03:37

Hi Christine, I was browsing thru Genes Reunited message boards & came across yours. Have I contacted you before?
I do have Blackham's in Rotherham if you email me at [email protected] with what information you have I will get back to you
Cheers Ellen

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 25 Mar 2020 07:12

Ellen
Christine only posted once and is no longer a member so can’t respond

For info too you should not post your personal email address on this site as it’s against T&C of the site for your personal protection against spam and scammers