Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WHAT DO I DO NEXT

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 15 Sep 2007 20:16

I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED TO FIND PARENTS OF JOSEPH TIBBLES BORN ST JOHNS HAMPSTEAD LONDON 1781.I HAVE MANAGED TO TRACE HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN BUT NOT SIBBLINGS OR PARENTS I HAVE EVEN BEEN ON OTHER SITE BUT CANT COME UP WITH ANYTHING,HE DIED IN 1842 IN EDMONTON LONDON
ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE
JEANETTE

Hazel

Hazel Report 15 Sep 2007 20:33

Hello Jeanette,
I had this trouble, but I found that I purchased the death certificate from the Register Office
then you can see who registered the death.Then go from there.

Happy Hunting
Hazel

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 16 Sep 2007 00:27

THANKS HAZEL

Peggy

Peggy Report 17 Sep 2007 12:24

Hi Jeanette
I had similar trouble but finally found information going back to 1700 by going to Family records office in area he was born.
By the way I had a quick look at Ancestry and found him, his wife and 6 of his children in 1841 census.
Good luck Peggy