Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Thomas Edward Bradley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 13 Nov 2007 20:33

My wife Danielle Clarke (nee Bradley) is trying to find information on her father Thomas Edward Bradley, born in early 1950's. I'm not sure of his place of birth but i'm presuming he was born in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Only other information i have on him is that his fathers name is John Humphrey Bradley. Any information then please contact me.

Lewella

Lewella Report 13 Nov 2007 20:45

This could be Thomas's father's death. The death certificate might reveal some more information:

England & Wales, Death Index: 1984-2005
about John Humphrey Bradley
Name: John Humphrey Bradley
Birth Date: 1 Oct 1926
Death Registration Month/Year: Dec 1998
Age at death (estimated): 72
Registration district: Leeds
Inferred County: Yorkshire
Register number: F18C
Entry Number: 174

Regards
Lewella

David

David Report 13 Nov 2007 21:19

Thank you for the information you have provided, this does sound about right. Will i have to gain a death certificate to show what he died of as i know when i had contact with him that he had tb. Also do you have any info on Thomas as i have never had contact with him and would really like to try and trace him. Kind regards Danielle....

David

David Report 26 Dec 2007 22:31

Have now found out that my father married Carol Dimery in the early 1970s in Leeds and they had a daughter called Donna in 1973. He has a daughter called Tammy who was born in 1974. He then went to the Isle of Wight and had a daughter called Kerry in 1978, then he came back to Leeds and i was born in december 1978. I have no information on another marriage or child until 1988 when Kathleen was born in Brighton.
If anybody does have any info then please contact me at [email protected]

Regards

Danielle