Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nicola Foster, father Harry Foster

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 17 Dec 2007 23:38

If anyone can help me trace Nicola Foster born mid/late sixties in Northern Ireland, adopted by Harry and Jean (Jane) Foster of Bangor, Northern Ireland. After parents divorced Nicola moved to Bolton with her father Harry Foster (around 1970-72). I believe Harry Foster was born circa 1915 +/- 10 years. Anyone in the Bolton area who may be able to help would be really appreciated!

Robert

Robert Report 28 Mar 2008 13:40

Hi Suzanne,
I can shed a bit of light for you regarding Harry Foster
and Nicola. Alas I can't say where Nicola is. When Harry died Nicola and Harry's Wife Margaret I think her name was, left Bolton and as far as I know nothing was heard of either of them after that. I am waiting for one last lead and that is a cousin. The only thing is my informant hasn't heard from him for a long time either.
Regards Robert.

Sheila

Sheila Report 28 Mar 2008 13:44

Hi Robert,

Any idea if Nicola married I could take a look on the elec roll for you.

Robert

Robert Report 29 Mar 2008 13:41

Hi Sheila,
No I am afraid I have no Idea. As far as I know her and Margaret or Jean or Jane just left town. I wonder if they went back to Northern Ireland ? We are trying another relative to see if he can shed a light on the subject. Could anyone find out who he married in NI ?
Regards Robert