Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Michele Brett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michele

Michele Report 28 Jun 2004 20:19

can anyone help in tracking down any information on my nanna's father who was joseph woods he married a rosa (formerly robinson) my nana was born on the 23/12/1910 she lived at 2 townley street bradford north manchester, she is still alive but she gets really confused ,had 3 children dorothy born 06/11/1931 in manchester (withington hospital i think) bryan (brian that was the way it spelt on birth certificate)this was my dad (why when either ur mum or dad die there background becomes really important) then there was robert born 06/01/1939, anyone with any information please email me my grandad(joseph) was a carter what ever that was, my nana used to live at 2 hopkins street longsight manchester she used to be a clippy on the buses she married a robert brett on the 27/08/1930 at the register office in manchester there witnesses were a thomas and ellen webb who as far as i can make out went to live with these people as he thought of these people to be his gran and g.dad they lived in cheadle manchester (cheshire all help would be grately accepted thankyou michele