Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Tree Again

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

OldYorkshireBloke

OldYorkshireBloke Report 2 Jan 2013 08:22

Anybody else having trouble.
Just logged on, tried to open my tree and message comes up ' an error has occured'.
How long are we going to have to put up with this before they finally get it sorted!!

Gai

Gai Report 2 Jan 2013 09:13

I'm having the same trouble with my tree as well and I'm sure we aren't the only ones having the same trouble.

Gai

Kense

Kense Report 2 Jan 2013 09:26

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/announcements/thread/1316168

They have recycled an old post. The title is dated today.

Choccy

Choccy Report 2 Jan 2013 09:42

Posted by BM at 00.00 today - on Genealogy chat

'If you go to open your tree, it will open a new window. Click in the URL and change the 3.3.3 to 3.3.1 and press enter, this works for me'

It works for me too.

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 2 Jan 2013 09:52

KenSE,

As you said, they have recycled an old post. The title is dated today.

Surely you did not think with the contempt they have shown for members concerns since the 21st December 2012 that they would have created a new message and even gone that extra mile and gave us some information on what the problems are, or am I living in dreamland :-)

Gai

Gai Report 2 Jan 2013 09:52

Just stupid that we have to go to these lengths to access our trees.