Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LOOKING FOR FLORENCE MANSFIELD BORN 1921-1923

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Roger

Roger Report 11 Nov 2014 12:22

WE ARE TRYING TO FIND MY WIFES GENETIC BIRTH MOTHER WHO WAS LISTED AS THE ABOVE ON THE GENETIC BIRTH CERTIFICATE.MY WIFE WAS BORN BARBARA ANN MANSFIELD AT THE FREE CHURCH MISSION HOME FOR UNMARRIED MOTHERS 11 ST ALANS AVENUE,BOURNMOUTH ON19TH JULY 1943.SHE WAS ADOPTED AT 3 MONTHS OLD BY MABEL VIOLETT LAWSON.THE GENETIC BIRTH FATHER WAS LISTED AS CAPTAIN ROGER DEAN OF REME WORKSHOPS.CRICKLADE,SWINDON,WILTS.FLORENCE LATER PHONED MY WIFE IN 1993 WHEN FLORENCE WAS 70 AND CONTACT WAS MADE . MY WIFE WAS 50.CONTACT WAS MADE IN THE EXCHANGE OF A PHOTO BUT FURTHER CONTACT WAS LOST DUE TO MY WIFES THEN HUSBAND THROWING AWAY THE ADDRESS AND CHRISTINE CAN NOT REMEMBER IT.ON THE GENETIC BIRTH CERTIFICATE FLORENCE WAS LISTED AS A MUNITIONS WORKER AND CINEMA CASHIER OF 23 PARK ROAD ,EAST TWICKENHAM.UNTIL WE FIND THE RIGHT FLORENCE MANSFIELD WE CAN NOT INVESTIGATE THE GENETIC LINE.FLORENCE SAID SHE WAS IN HER EARLY 20,S WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH.CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP AS IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO CHRISTINE(BARBARA ANNE) SO THAT SHE CAN TRACE HALF BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHICH FLORENCE SAID SHE HAD.IT IS DIFICULT BECAUSE OF 100 YEAR RULE.THANKS IN HOPE ROGER&CHRISTINE BROOK.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 11 Nov 2014 12:43

Has your wife got her adoption file?

it may give more information on her mum

Rambling

Rambling Report 11 Nov 2014 14:06

Roger I am sending a private message, with a possible marriage which might be worth looking into? , look in messages at top of page and click to open.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 12 Nov 2014 11:24

Why has my post been RR,d ???

Roger

Roger Report 12 Nov 2014 11:34

TWHAT DOESRR,d??? mean..THANKS SHIRLEY,I WILL LOOK INTO THE POSSIBLE CHILD LINK

Kay????

Kay???? Report 12 Nov 2014 15:44

Its an old phrased used on site Roger before the now Report was installed,,,,previous it was ,,,,Review,,,,which means the post was deleted from site but sent to be reviewed by GR staff and they made the decision as to whether it breached any T&C,,,,,,now its as you see Report.