Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Deceased online lookup please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracey

Tracey Report 13 Feb 2018 16:52

Would somebody be so kind as to look and see what is on the burial register scan

last name
Ellis
first names

burial date
13 October 1960
Hertfordshire the child was a stillborn son of Ronald.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 13 Feb 2018 17:14

You need to pay to view (unless anybody can help!)

Chris :)

Tracey

Tracey Report 13 Feb 2018 17:19

Ah yes, just read the details about the subscriptions, works differently to FMP/Ancestry.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 13 Feb 2018 17:20

I think it is the still born child who is called Ronald. You have to pay to see the full record and I think that will give the father's name.

Kath. x

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 13 Feb 2018 17:59

As you know the child’s name, the only other detail to add is that the burial was recorded at Heath Lane.

You only need to purchase £5 worth of credits to view the burial register image (£2)
The balance will be held for 6 months from date of purchase and added to any further credit purchases after that time.

Tracey

Tracey Report 13 Feb 2018 18:25

The child I am looking for is not called Ronald but the father is. I will be able to pay per view so that is good.