Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Keepsake

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hilary

Hilary Report 16 Sep 2018 11:54

Hi i saved some records to keepsake and tried to view them...but it saysi have to pay to view them.....Help

Flip

Flip Report 16 Sep 2018 13:11

Afraid you do have to pay, if you have paid for a record in the past and put into keepsake or attached to someone in your GR tree once it goes past an expiry date you loose the record.

Best thing is to actually download and save the record to your PC if you want to access it again.

Hilary

Hilary Report 16 Sep 2018 14:15

Thank you, but rather annoying, saved lots of items this way....

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 17 Sep 2018 01:29

I thought i'd lost all mine. When I clicked on view my keepsafe there was only 1, so I clicked on view my saved records and they were all there. and I didn't download them