Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Family Tree Chart

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelzi

Kelzi Report 12 Oct 2018 00:41

I want a family tree chart (one that could be framed if possible)that has my mam and dad as the central figures with room underneath for all their children/grandchildren/great grand children etc,but also has room up above for previous generations (parents/grandparents etc.)Any recommendations for which type to use as I can't seem to find any?
Any help/advice much appreciated.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 12 Oct 2018 09:05

http://www.genealogyprinters.com/catalog/

are family tree printers which many GR members have used. They also have a selection of blank charts which may suit. Have a word with them to see if they can come up with something suitable.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 12 Oct 2018 15:44

What size of frame do you envisage?

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 13 Oct 2018 20:11

Maxbal have a great range plus blank ones so you can work it all out before you make final copy

Inky1

Inky1 Report 16 Oct 2018 18:20

Use DET's link. Find the page where they offer to print a chart for you - you supply a file to them.

No.5 Hourglass Tree
"This type of tree starts with a couple. For example you may want a tree showing your parents and all of their descendants plus all of your mothers and fathers ancestors."