Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mascall family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leslie

Leslie Report 18 Jul 2020 22:19

Hi I'm trying to find any infomation on my wifes father or any relatives he was Ian Mascall born in 1956 ish had a brother Denis 1950 ish & a sister Yvonne 1953 ish last known living in Dagenham that's all the info I have on them any help would be greatly appreciated
Regards les

greyghost

greyghost Report 18 Jul 2020 22:43

Their births can be found on the following free site - all had middle initials which may help your search

https://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

Same site will give you their parents marriage. Given the place of birth of eldest child, I wiould expect it to be the 1949 one.

Marriages for the 2 siblings can also be found there.

You could then look at btphonebookonline or 192.com to see if you can find them.

If you use social media they might have an account which you can find

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 19 Jul 2020 06:48

Father

Deaths Dec 1971
MASCALL Peter George 2Se1925 Barking 5a 163

1939 register

Peter G Mascall's life in 1939
1 Loxley Cottages Manor House Lane,Little Bookham, Great Bookham, Leatherhead U.D., Surrey, England

Alfred G Mascall 16 Dec 1889 Male Handyman-Private Serv Married 49 1
Italia S E (E) Masgall (Mascall) 08 Apr 1901 Female Unpaid Domestic Dutie Married 49 2
Peter G Mascall 02 Sep 1925 Male At School Single 49 3
The record for this person is officially closed.
For individual people, records remain closed for a century after their birth (the 100-year rule), unless it can be proven that they passed away before this milestone. Use the ‘Open This Record’ button if you believe that this person is now deceased
Keith F Mascall 04 Aug 1934 Male At School Single 49 5
Ruth E (A) Broadley (Mascall) 14 Nov 1937 Female Under School Age Single 49 6
Olive E Booth 25 Jul 1902 Female Unpaid Domestic Duties Married 49 7
Josephine U Booth 23 Jul 1933 Female At School Single 49 8
The record for this person is officially closed.
For individual people, records remain closed for a century after their birth (the 100-year rule), unless it can be proven that they passed away before this milestone. Use the ‘Open This Record’ button if you believe that this person is now deceased
Alexander E Zielinski (Booth) 21 Jun 1938 Male Under School Age Single 49 10
View first 5 occupants
Ref: RG101/1911I/008/32 Letter Code: DMRK

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 19 Jul 2020 06:59

Try Facebook for Dennis

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 19 Jul 2020 10:45

Is this man likely to be aware of your wife’s existence?

Leslie

Leslie Report 20 Jul 2020 23:28

I don't know if he's aware of her to be honest

Leslie

Leslie Report 20 Jul 2020 23:28

I don't know if he's aware of her to be honest

Leslie

Leslie Report 20 Jul 2020 23:33

Thank you for all the work you have all done we have to sort through it all now lol this will take time

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 21 Jul 2020 09:42

If , as I suspected from my research, he doesn’t know about your wife, you need to be VERY careful.

Making a direct approach could be counter-productive, and you have to consider also the feelings of any family he may have now