Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

pearce

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carolanne

Carolanne Report 1 Jul 2006 04:28

hi all i need help stuck in limbo g.g. parents edwin william pearce married caroline lang/e/ long/ edwin was born 1857 they had many children one being my g father percy alfred charles pearce 8/1/1886 in south australia percy then married lilian myrtle wallace in adelaide 25/7/1907 i belive they had 4 childre any help would be great

Unknown

Unknown Report 1 Jul 2006 09:42

What information do you want? Are you wanting to go backwards or forwards? Did Edwin & Caroline marry in Australia? I can't help with Australian genealogy, but if they married in England I might be able to find them on a census. Do you have their ages from their marriage cert or an idea of where they were born? nell

Kiera

Kiera Report 27 Jul 2020 05:03

Hi Carolanne,

would love to chat about this.

i could have some information

thanks,

Kiera Pearce

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 27 Jul 2020 06:26

Kiera

Carolanne is no longer a member so you can’t make contact I’m afraid