Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lost Sabina Scupham on 1851. Help please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda G

Linda G Report 9 Oct 2005 09:56

Can anyone find Sabina Scupham on the 1851 please. I found her last night Sabina S****** mistranscribed but phone rang and my son used the computer and I hadn't written it down. Now I can't find it. She was born Sept. quarter 1860 registration Lincoln. Thanks Linda

Sue C

Sue C Report 9 Oct 2005 12:49

Hi Linda, Have you got a bit muddled? You did very well to find Sabina in 1851 considering that she wasn't born until 1860! Ah well.......happens to us all. Sue

Heather

Heather Report 9 Oct 2005 13:34

If you did it on ancestry, it should say 'last search' on there so you could pick it up again?

Linda G

Linda G Report 9 Oct 2005 20:17

Whoops I meant 1861. As you say it happens to all of us. But why me more than most!!! lol Thanks Linda

The Bag

The Bag Report 9 Oct 2005 20:26

any of these? View Record Sabina Atkin abt 1860 Grassby, Lincolnshire, England Daughter Grassby Lincolnshire View Record Sabina Bell abt 1859 Wainfleet, Lincolnshire, England Visitor Hull Holy Trinity Yorkshire View Record Sabina Dixon abt 1860 Caistor, Lincolnshire, England Daughter Caistor Lincolnshire View Record Sabina E Footit abt 1859 Raithby, Lincolnshire, England Daughter Raithby Lincolnshire View Record Sabina Hardy abt 1859 Ewerby, Lincolnshire, England Daughter Ewerby Lincolnshire View Record Sabina Hudson abt 1860 Alford, Lincolnshire, England Visitor Laue Louth Lincolnshire View Record Sabina Knott abt 1859 South Witham, Lincolnshire, England Daughter South Witham Lincolnshire View Record Sabina Searby abt 1859 Alford, Lincolnshire, England Daughter Alford Lincolnshire View Record Sabina Spendley abt 1859 Conisholme, Lincolnshire, England Daughter Conisholme Lincolnshire View Record Sabina Spinks abt 1860 Laughton, Lincolnshire, England Daughter Laughton Lincolnshire View Record Sabina Stringer abt 1859 Boston, Lincolnshire, England Daughter Boston Lincolnshire View Record Ann Sabina Taylor abt 1860 Coningsby, Lincolnshire, England Daughter Coningsby Lincolnshire View Record Sabina Thorndike abt 1859 Strubby, Lincolnshire, England Daughter Strubby Lincolnshire

The Bag

The Bag Report 9 Oct 2005 20:29

or is this what you mean? Name: SCUPHAM, Sabina Record Type: Births Quarter: September Year: 1860 District: Lincoln County: Lincolnshire Volume: 7a Page: 437 are any of these siblings... View Record SCUPHAM, Alice 1862 December Births Lincoln Lincolnshire View Record SCUPHAM, Caroline Thistleton 1860 March Births Caistor Lincolnshire View Record Scupham, Ellen 1859 June Births Caistor Lincolnshire View Record Scupham, Frederick 1858 September Births Caistor Lincolnshire View Record Scupham, Genevra 1865 December Births Louth Lincolnshire View Record SCUPHAM, James 1859 March Births Spilsby Lincolnshire View Record SCUPHAM, John Robert 1862 June Births Spilsby Lincolnshire View Record SCUPHAM, Thistleton William 1859 March Births Caistor Lincolnshire

Linda G

Linda G Report 9 Oct 2005 21:13

Thanks Jess, That's the one. It's a new branch to my tree so haven't got as far as siblings yet. I shall make a note of those. Thanks again Linda