Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

jackie smart mother yvonne allen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jackie

Jackie Report 19 Oct 2004 13:40

I am trying to find anyone that is related to the allen family,who grew up in tottenham,my granmothers name was lily price,not sure what grandads name was, they had 4 kids, yvonne, regnold,keith and another girl who not sure of name.if you have any information that will help me i would love to hear from you.

Anne

Anne Report 19 Oct 2004 13:49

If you got a copy of your mother's birth certificate it would have your grandad's name and occupation on. You can search for the reference number on 1837online or in fiche copies in libraries etc. When you have a referenvce number you can buy the cert by ordering online. Anne