Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 Ireland Census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Heather

Heather Report 3 Sep 2003 21:25

Is there a 1901 Ireland Census that someone could look up for me please or suggest what else I can do? I am interested in the Fogarty family probably living in Tipperary but all I know is that there was Nora Mary Frances Fogarty born 22/01/1898 and a brother Rory and possibly 2 sisters. Unfortunately the parents names are unknown.

Laurie

Laurie Report 4 Sep 2003 01:05

Hi, Couldn't find a census but I'm going to send you an e-mail of some sites I have found. All of them will contain Fogarty's in Tipperary. There are also 476 in Griffiths valuation but these are before 1909 and give details of occupier and lessor of properties so wont be much help. Laurie