Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

does anyone have access to the american census

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

hugh

hugh Report 3 Sep 2003 20:18

i'm looking for the country of birth of any one of four people in the lackawanna PA census of 1891 or 1901.i've heard that the 1891 census was partially destroyed.can anyone help me with this.

Lynda ~

Lynda ~ Report 3 Sep 2003 20:24

Hugh, if you put the names on I will look in the 1891 for you. Lynda

Lynda ~

Lynda ~ Report 3 Sep 2003 20:33

I'm having no problems with Ancestry. Lynda

hugh

hugh Report 4 Sep 2003 08:57

hi lynda and rosemary.three brothers and one sister are thomas boland m mary irvin,patrick boland m belinda kearney,john boland m annie mchale and bridget boland m robert mccormick.im hoping they were all born in the same country so i can confirm who they are. thanks.hugh.

Lynda ~

Lynda ~ Report 4 Sep 2003 10:08

Hugh The only free access on Ancestry is the 1880 census. 1891 is not listed 1920 and 1930 require subscription.Sorry about that. Lynda