Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Where do I look now?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maggie

Maggie Report 1 Sep 2003 23:53

I'm trying to find the Father and Mother and brothers/sisters of Henry George Dipple Born 1856 - Bethnall Green, can't find Henry's birth registration, but have found first marriage certificate to Harriet Henrietta and his Father is James Dipple Coal Merchant. Harriet died 1895 and Henry remarried a Fanny Jane Randall his Father is down as Publican (deceased) Where do I look from here??

Annie

Annie Report 2 Sep 2003 00:12

Hiya got this from LDS site - would this be your man? 07 SEP 1817 Christening: 05 OCT 1817 Saint Matthew, Bethnal Green, London, England Parents: Father: WILLIAM DIPPLE Family Mother: SUSANNA Hope this helps A

Maggie

Maggie Report 2 Sep 2003 00:27

Hi Ann, Are you saying this could be James Dipples parents, its actually Henrys parents I'm looking for I know its James but I don't know the Mothers name or any of his brothers or sisters, but this could be interesting if its James parents does it name the children? Maggie

Annie

Annie Report 2 Sep 2003 00:45

Hiya This was the only James Dipple I could find in the area you described. If you go to Hugh Wallis's site (type it in on a search engine) you can search an area such as London, then Bethnal Green and you can search on surnames of marriages and baptisms/births. It might help you. As far as I could see there were no other James's there. Good luck A

Maggie

Maggie Report 2 Sep 2003 08:10

Thanks Ann, Just logged on this morning, couldn't keep my eyes open last night. Will go there now. Maggie