Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NORTH

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 31 Aug 2003 16:45

This site is for up North you might already know about it but still its very good has Postcards sent to familys from daytrips holidays so you have got names and address just got loads of info people bombed out sending Postcards to each other Photos with names on it.Dont help me sorry to say. www(.)Photo-ark(.)co(.)uk Mary

*****me*****

*****me***** Report 31 Aug 2003 23:03

thanks for that peter, great site, just been there,i've put it in my favourites, i'll have a good look at it tomorrow,i live in the north, so it is very interesting to me. chris.

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){

}((((*> Jeanette The Haddock <*)))){ Report 31 Aug 2003 23:10

Thanks Peter. I'm just flicking between here and there at the moment. Very interesting as I'm 'up north' too. Jeanette

Mary

Mary Report 31 Aug 2003 23:43

I am pleased that you like it i thought it was going to waste away.And that would be a shame. Mary