Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1851 Worcestershire or Staffordshire lookup

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andy

Andy Report 31 Aug 2003 14:58

Wonder if anyone can help out with this look up The family are: James YATES, aged roughly 24, born Bromsgrove Worcestershire, occupation Gas Fitter Eliza YATES, aged roughly 26, born Droitwich Worcestershire Mary YATES, aged less than 2, born Droitwich Worcestershire From what I know, this family moved around a lot and so I can't say for certain that they will be living in Worcestershire, simply because of one of their subsequent children was born in Stoke in 1853, so they could now be in Staffordshire. Hope someone can help. Many thanks in advance, Andy.

Andy

Andy Report 3 Sep 2003 17:07

Hi, I'm still interested to hear from anyone who can help with the above query. Thanks in advance, Andy.

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 3 Sep 2003 21:51

There are no entries on the 1851 Warwick (which covers Staffordshire) census. Jacky

Andy

Andy Report 3 Sep 2003 23:22

Thanks for looking that up, Jacky. Andy.