Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What about this then!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Laurie

Laurie Report 30 Aug 2003 02:14

Hi, I just typed in www(.)warwickshirebmd(.)org(.)uk but that's not what I got. Instead I got UK BMD on the internet which gives you loads of links to the appropriate place you are looking for. It is not the same site as ukbmd(.)co(.)uk Laurie

Desperate

Desperate Report 30 Aug 2003 16:25

Laurie, Tried your tip,but kept getting denial even though I thought I had done it carefully. Will try again at intervals. New to computing. Thanks

Alison

Alison Report 30 Aug 2003 17:05

Roots web have been having server problems for the past few days keep trying I got lucky and got on the site a few minutes ago really useful

Roseanne

Roseanne Report 31 Aug 2003 00:46

Thank you laurie for sharing your find - good site. Roseanne