General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 1 + 1 of 3942

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 27 Oct 2020 19:30

No change is good ZZzzz :-). My daughter has to have doses of Vitamin D for her troubles. She having more tests soon as they think she may have Lupas

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 27 Oct 2020 18:59

We didn’t have any of that sunshine stuff today but maybe tomorrow we will.
Medically speaking nothing has changed for hubby, thank goodness but we are taking things one day at a time. Not a lot gone on today.
Tomorrow I have a telephone appointment with my dermatologist, she thinks it may be a lack or low vitamin D and others that is causing ailments.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 27 Oct 2020 16:06

Afternoon all, the sun has just come out, a bit late in the day to enjoy it :-|

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 27 Oct 2020 08:56

Morning all, very grey here so I am off to do my craft :-D. I missed you all last night due to the return of my painful throat and head.
Note to self.....don't go mad with the housework today as I did yesterday ;-)
Have a good day and I will hopefully catch you later

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 26 Oct 2020 20:51

Nosey in quick just finished course its very interesting though I have a lot of reading now to do

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 26 Oct 2020 20:12

There is such a lot going on with him health wise and he doesn’t want to go through with yet another colonoscopy which I don’t him for really because he ends up being very ill, but he won’t phone his Doctor to ask if he has to go through it, that’s when I get mad with him and don’t want to help him.

YG

YG Report 26 Oct 2020 19:30

Evening everyone :-)

The autumn colours are really stunning now and we are off with the leaf drop from all the trees. Such a shame that they drop so quickly with the beautiful colours.

Maz, enjoy your course tonight and don't work too hard!! :-)

LG. pleased to hear you are both feeling better today. We don't need any virtual viruses on here, thank you :-) :-D

ZZzzz, your husband is on and off that norty step on a regular basis!! :-D :-D You make me laugh with your comments on how you handle him :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 26 Oct 2020 18:31

I love the colours and smells of autumn. Cuddles with Cleo me thinks. <3

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 26 Oct 2020 17:25

evening all
I am just looking in quickly as my tea is cooking Cleo is starved of affection she thinks !!!! and I am thirsty before going online
Its been a chilly day but busy and this evening it was quite pretty traveling home as the light is dropping and the coloured trees

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 26 Oct 2020 10:09

Just a virus infection then LG, glad you are both feeling better x.
Hope your mum is better now Maz.
Found out today that hubby wasn’t taking one of his tablets as he was told to by his Doctor, I asked him when he qualified as a Doctor and not to ask for my help anymore.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 26 Oct 2020 08:58

Morning all, bed stripped and laundry in before I run out of energy again :-D We are both feeling a little better this morning thank goodness.
Hello Elizabeth, I am sorry for my late reply but I nodded off last night :-D.I hope you all have a good week and keep safe and well <3

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 25 Oct 2020 20:41

Dear All

Well, another week dawns.

I hope this week is a peaceful one.

Enjoy the sunshine. There is no such thing as bad weather, jut bad clothing!

Take gentle care of each other
Love Elizabeth, EOS
xx

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 25 Oct 2020 20:38

Condensation lol.x

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 25 Oct 2020 20:34

I like cheese on toast too, cheese, thinly sliced tomato and more cheese on that.
LG share and share alike I say.
Maz I hope your mum is better tomorrow maybe like you say she just needs more fluid. X.
We might go shopping tomorrow, with all this panic buying etc we have only ever bought what we needed.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 25 Oct 2020 20:14

I am wearing a mask :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D and seeing as my specs are steaming up I will have to claim some condensation :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 25 Oct 2020 20:08

Evening everyone :-) Just sitting down to a chicken casserole which is rather late, but i have been a busy girl today. I have a couple of presents to wrap for C#s birthday on Tuesday, but not sure whether they will get done tonight!

LG, keep your bugs to yourselves please. I don't want to share, thank you. I hope you soon feel better though!! <3

Maz, I hope you get your Mum sorted tomorrow. Have a good day at work and enjoy your online course.

ZZzzz, there's nothing wrong with doing as little as possible!! I don't do it often enough, so should learn a lesson from you!! :-D :-D :-D

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 25 Oct 2020 19:52

I love cheese on toast though

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 25 Oct 2020 19:41

Wehave just eaten, just some cheese on toast as neither of us feel too good. We both have earache and sore throats and can't decide who gave it to the other one :-D :-D :-D

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 25 Oct 2020 19:12

I made a sausage plait it was yummy ,made peas and gravy .i have changed the bed but all washing is hanging up now
I had about 30 mins in the garden long enough to fill the bin I dragged froggy out ,i cut he picked up also got some branches in the bin too as I pay I try to fill it each collection ,i think there are two more goes so not bad .
Mum is still unsteady on her feet ,i think she needs fluids again ,we shall see what happens tomorrow .
I am at work tomorrow and Tuesday ,online lecture tomorrow evening which I am enjoying .

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 25 Oct 2020 16:00

That sounds good to me :-D :-D :-D