General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 2 + 1 of 3940

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Oct 2020 22:28

That will be a great change of scenery for you YG :-D :-D.
You will have to feed hubby up ZZzzz :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 23 Oct 2020 22:26

Thank you for your good wishes, he needed to come off some of his medication for that and other tests he’s had so it will be a while before he gets his strength back again.

YG

YG Report 23 Oct 2020 22:25

Tomorrow we are going to Sheffield Arena as R has booked a driving instruction session for C that they hold in the massive car park. The Arena is obviously closed at the moment because of Covid. There are special ones for 12-16 year olds to prepare them so that they gain foresight into driving and safety aspects ready for when they are old enough to start lessons. We are then having a meal in a restaurant and going to Ikea. It will make a change and will be fresh scenery to look at.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Oct 2020 22:08

What have you got planned for the weekend, anything exciting :-D

YG

YG Report 23 Oct 2020 22:07

Yes, I'm very pleased that it's Friday, LG :-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Oct 2020 21:49

How are you today, it's Friday YAY are you pleased :-D :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 23 Oct 2020 21:34

Boo, LG :-) :-) :-)

ZZzzz, that doesn't sound very nice at all. I hope your hubby is soon feeling better :-) <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Oct 2020 20:50

Evening ZZzzz, my word poor Mr ZZzzz is iis going through the mill, I hope he feels better very soon <3

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 23 Oct 2020 20:47

I am looking after hubby now, he’s had endoscopy, It took two hours and they cut 3 polyps out and he has to see the hospital Doctor on 2nd November. Phew we don’t want to go through that again, that the 3rd time in less than a month.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Oct 2020 20:05

Booooo I'm behind you :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 23 Oct 2020 19:48

Evening Elizabeth :-) Lovely to hear from you again. :-)

I love rainbows, but I haven't found that pot of gold yet!! As long as I can stay healthy, I'm not too worried about anything else.

I hope you have a lovely weekend with plenty of relaxation and happy hours :-) <3

Maz, I'm here. ZZzzz might be looking after her hubby after his tests today. I have no idea where LG is lurking. She might spring out on us soon and frighten us to death :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Oct 2020 19:47

Evening , I am feeling a bit off colour so just lurking.
Hello Elizabeth, I hope you enjoy your weekend <3

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 23 Oct 2020 19:36

Dear All

Hello

Friday once more!

Whatever you are doing over the weekend, try and have a peaceful
and relaxing time.

I saw a rainbow in the sky earlier this evening. Simply magnificent.

Take gentle care
Love Elizabeth, EOS
xx

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 23 Oct 2020 19:34

Where are you ?
all hope all okay I hope

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 23 Oct 2020 17:01

afternoon /evening all
Well it is lovely and bright out but quite chilly
I am just looking in as I do some bills and admin I have enjoyed a sit on my butt for a while and now tidying the heap of filing up .
I am quite tired but in for a while tomorrow and its usually a shorter quieter shift so looking forward to some quality sleep tonight again

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 22 Oct 2020 23:03

nite nite :-D <3

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 22 Oct 2020 23:03

Ok night night, see you tomorrow, sleep well.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 22 Oct 2020 23:00

I am heading off to bed now so all the very best for tomorrow if I don't see you before you go. <3

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 22 Oct 2020 22:57

Thank you <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 22 Oct 2020 22:46

My son had a big weight loss and lots of worrying symptoms last year.I lost count of the tests and scans he had and they have never worked out what caused it. His weight loss stabilised and the symptoms stopped on their own. I know how worrying that it can be and wish you both all the best <3