General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 3 + 1 of 3942

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 24 Oct 2020 18:50

You are in the right place for a good banter and a laugh .

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 24 Oct 2020 18:11

Evening all, can't beat a good banter and a laugh can you. :-D :-D :-D

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 24 Oct 2020 17:50

sounds fun not !!!!

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 24 Oct 2020 17:24

He has to have another camera in a pill jobbie but it’s not just that, he has to stop some medications etc for the week before so he becomes ill and has to have a swab test done, all very draining on us both, however what you all say about it and the banter is good and cheers me up. <3

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 24 Oct 2020 16:31

afternoon all
Just looking in Hope hubby is recovering he has really been through it but at least they are doing the checks instead of stopping this time so far.
I am tired this afternoon so just relaxing for a while though I have some admin to complete .

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 24 Oct 2020 10:33

Morning all, thanks LG he had a better night than recently so that’s good, just getting back to normal now :-),
I hope you are all keeping well, catch up with you all later x.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 24 Oct 2020 10:20

Morning all, just looking in quickly :-D :-D
I hope Mr ZZzzz had a comfortable night and that YG enjoys her day out.
Hope Maz has a good shift and all is quiet :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Oct 2020 22:52

Enjoy your day and I will see yu tomorrow. Nite nite,sleep well :-D <3

YG

YG Report 23 Oct 2020 22:42

It will, LG. We all need a change of scenery and R will be able to relax too after a tough week at work/

I am off to bed now and I having a lay in, at least until 8sm, even if I wake early!!

Sleep well and i'll be around tomorrow evening :-) <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Oct 2020 22:28

That will be a great change of scenery for you YG :-D :-D.
You will have to feed hubby up ZZzzz :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 23 Oct 2020 22:26

Thank you for your good wishes, he needed to come off some of his medication for that and other tests he’s had so it will be a while before he gets his strength back again.

YG

YG Report 23 Oct 2020 22:25

Tomorrow we are going to Sheffield Arena as R has booked a driving instruction session for C that they hold in the massive car park. The Arena is obviously closed at the moment because of Covid. There are special ones for 12-16 year olds to prepare them so that they gain foresight into driving and safety aspects ready for when they are old enough to start lessons. We are then having a meal in a restaurant and going to Ikea. It will make a change and will be fresh scenery to look at.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Oct 2020 22:08

What have you got planned for the weekend, anything exciting :-D

YG

YG Report 23 Oct 2020 22:07

Yes, I'm very pleased that it's Friday, LG :-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Oct 2020 21:49

How are you today, it's Friday YAY are you pleased :-D :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 23 Oct 2020 21:34

Boo, LG :-) :-) :-)

ZZzzz, that doesn't sound very nice at all. I hope your hubby is soon feeling better :-) <3

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Oct 2020 20:50

Evening ZZzzz, my word poor Mr ZZzzz is iis going through the mill, I hope he feels better very soon <3

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 23 Oct 2020 20:47

I am looking after hubby now, he’s had endoscopy, It took two hours and they cut 3 polyps out and he has to see the hospital Doctor on 2nd November. Phew we don’t want to go through that again, that the 3rd time in less than a month.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 23 Oct 2020 20:05

Booooo I'm behind you :-D :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 23 Oct 2020 19:48

Evening Elizabeth :-) Lovely to hear from you again. :-)

I love rainbows, but I haven't found that pot of gold yet!! As long as I can stay healthy, I'm not too worried about anything else.

I hope you have a lovely weekend with plenty of relaxation and happy hours :-) <3

Maz, I'm here. ZZzzz might be looking after her hubby after his tests today. I have no idea where LG is lurking. She might spring out on us soon and frighten us to death :-D