General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 4 + 1 of 3946

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 28 Oct 2020 13:15

It is now peeing down so I had to come in from the garden. I will do a bit more of my sewing in a while and also a bit more of the family tree . What are you up to today :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 28 Oct 2020 09:02

Morning all. Same here too LG, what plans do you have for today?

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 28 Oct 2020 08:50

Morning all, a lovely bright day here so far, :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 27 Oct 2020 21:19

I know but with your aches it could be dodgy :-D :-D :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 27 Oct 2020 21:18

LG I meant I take a bow to you.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 27 Oct 2020 21:10

Evening Maz, I sleep a lot less than that :-0

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 27 Oct 2020 21:06

I have fibro and I need sleep so much so it takes over my life at times .I can sleep 12 hrs at a time I love my bed and sleep .

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 27 Oct 2020 20:59

:-D :-D :-D :-D mind ya don't make ya back ache ;-)

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 27 Oct 2020 20:58

Takes a bow.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 27 Oct 2020 20:50

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D Ooooo you are awful,but I like you :-D :-D :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 27 Oct 2020 20:48

As I’ve said before I believe in karma, when it happens to him I hope to be able to hear about it so I can laugh in his face.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 27 Oct 2020 20:41

I bet that did :-D :-D :-D.

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 27 Oct 2020 20:39

I realised that whatever it is I have it is an inherited ailment and I’ve had it for years but made worse by the job I had when the bully manipulated the situation that meant I had to lock up and walk about a 1/4 of a mile to my car, luckily the MDP gave me a lift because they could see I was suffering. That really peed the bully off.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 27 Oct 2020 20:27

They diagnosed her with Fibro but now they are doubting it. It does not stop her from being a busy lass though as she is like me and does not give in easily

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 27 Oct 2020 20:25

Evening again i am finally on my butt at last i dropped the food off for the morning before coming home tonight .it makes it easier in the morning .
It has been a very dark grey day today not very cold but dark

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 27 Oct 2020 20:18

I hope she is sorted very soon, I think that not knowing is often as bad as waiting. I was happy ish when GP said it was fibromyalgia, I’m not in pain but weak muscles and fatigue are the worse symptoms. Hugs for her from me.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 27 Oct 2020 20:01

Lupas is quite complicated as there is more than one form. She gets very fatigued has achey joints, rashes and chest problems which is making the GP think it could be Lupus. She has courses of daily pills with gaps in between them

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 27 Oct 2020 19:52

Gosh, my GP thought I have Fibromyalgia but the dermatologist thinks that because I can’t be out in the sun it is a lack of vitamins, does your daughter have to take tablets every day? I don’t know what Lupus is.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 27 Oct 2020 19:30

No change is good ZZzzz :-). My daughter has to have doses of Vitamin D for her troubles. She having more tests soon as they think she may have Lupas

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 27 Oct 2020 18:59

We didn’t have any of that sunshine stuff today but maybe tomorrow we will.
Medically speaking nothing has changed for hubby, thank goodness but we are taking things one day at a time. Not a lot gone on today.
Tomorrow I have a telephone appointment with my dermatologist, she thinks it may be a lack or low vitamin D and others that is causing ailments.