General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 6 + 1 of 3935

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 15 Oct 2020 14:14

Just had a successful shopping trip to town, went in the Levi shop hubby managed to buy some 501s in a size smaller than he is, the sales assistant was brilliant in advising him on what size he needed before he bought them, she certainly knows her stuff and saved him a lot of angst. They don’t give that sort of advice on their website.

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 15 Oct 2020 13:27

just got back managed to get some loo rolls i needed them ,its panic buy time again here .
I am just having some lunch then ,going to do some admin and course work .

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 15 Oct 2020 08:58

Morning, dry here so far but it is clouding up so it looks like rain again soon. Having a clean through upstairs today so I will catch you later :-D

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 15 Oct 2020 07:39

Morning all
Sweat pea is busy again I see ,YG keep him there please .
I am just grabbing a cuppa to get a kick enabling me to motivate .I have a flu jab at lunch time and a short meeting to see about ,starting a book swap.for the area .
It looks wet again just for a change .

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 14 Oct 2020 22:52

Sleep well YG, see you tomorrow :-D <3. Lots of our things are wearing out including me ;-) :-D :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 14 Oct 2020 22:47

You sleep well too YG and I’ll see to all tomorrow.

YG

YG Report 14 Oct 2020 22:42

Definitely not, ZZzzz, I can quite well do without having to pay out for a new one right now, but the picture has gone into oblivion. R has lent me a portable but I can barely hear it on full volume!

Right, I'm off to bed having spat my dummy out!! It's been a tough day and half the evening spent trying to sort out whether it was the tv or the aerial at fault.

Sleep well ladies!! :-) <3

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 14 Oct 2020 22:41

Hubby has been moaning for ages about he needs a new mattress, the one he has now is less than a year old, his arm chair and the settee are s..t because they have sunk, the whole suite is only two years old and hasn’t sunk, it’s his body not the furniture and we ain’t buying new.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 14 Oct 2020 22:31

:-D :-D :-D :-D I will have to do that with my vacuum ;-)

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 14 Oct 2020 22:28

Ah ha so the real answer is it was broken deliberately in order to get a new one. :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 14 Oct 2020 22:25

He keeps trying to finish off my washing machine bearings but he hasn't managed it yet :-D :-D. ZZzzz he is our resident Gremlin and a right little bu***r

YG

YG Report 14 Oct 2020 22:22

He is virtual trouble maker that causes all sort of problems with electronic equipment, ZZzzz. He is costing me around £300 over the next 24 hours as I have to order a new television :-| :-| :-P

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 14 Oct 2020 22:16

Who or what is Sweet Pea, I’ve forgotten.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 14 Oct 2020 22:08

Ooooo the nasty litle ****

YG

YG Report 14 Oct 2020 21:59

Knackered my tv. I now have to buy a new one :-| :-| :-| :-| :-|

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 14 Oct 2020 21:59

Evening YG, what has the b****r been up to now

YG

YG Report 14 Oct 2020 21:28

Evening everyone :-)

Who the blazes let Sweet Pea out again :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-| :-|

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 14 Oct 2020 20:33

I am lazy Maz and I don't always have a lemon in the house. I wake up ok but need a kick to get me through the housework and everything else I do :-D :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 14 Oct 2020 20:32

My friend however would open her eyes and sing then get out of bed.

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 14 Oct 2020 20:31

I like lemon tea but made with a slice of lemon .the only way i drink tea