General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

CHRONICLES OF NUTLODGE

Page 9 + 1 of 3940

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

YG

YG Report 16 Oct 2020 20:52

Hello Elizabeth

Take care of yourself and family too. Have a lovely restful weekend and stay safe

:-) <3 xx

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 16 Oct 2020 20:49

Dear All

A small note to say hope your weekend is a peaceful one.

Take gentle care of yourselves and your families.
Love Elizabeth, EOS
xx

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 16 Oct 2020 20:24

Evening YG, tickety boo thanks, how about you :-D

YG

YG Report 16 Oct 2020 20:19

Evening everyone :-)

How are we all today?

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 16 Oct 2020 19:38

I often make gifts for family and friends but no way would I say those things :-|. I make gifts because I want to give them with love and do not expect anything in return except a thanks

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 16 Oct 2020 19:35

In a message to me she told me how long it took to make, how long it took her to walk to the post office and how much it cost to post etc etc, did I care? No but I was glad she was hurt by the fact I sent it back.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 16 Oct 2020 19:06

I am always crafting in one way or another and have done since I was very small. I would have done that too with the 'gift'

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 16 Oct 2020 18:43

Every time I see someone somewhere is crafting it reminds me of my horrible sister, she had made a throw for me for my 60th birthday, I know it is/was beautiful because another sister told me it had family tree stuff on it and happy 60th birthday, but after the massive fallout we had she said she would post it to me because it wouldn’t be any good to anyone else, she did and straight away I posted it back to her unopened, I bet she was spitting feathers, I don’t care sweet revenge I call it.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 16 Oct 2020 18:14

Evening ZZzzz a lazy day for me I have been crafting :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 16 Oct 2020 17:59

Evening all, you all had a good day, we did and we are just about to have cheesy jacket potato for dnnner. :-D

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 16 Oct 2020 17:12

Evening all :-D :-D :-D

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 16 Oct 2020 17:12

evening all
I am just cracking on with some laundry and cooking some chicken in a batch ready for pies .

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 16 Oct 2020 13:19

Oooooo, before the witching hour then LG.

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 16 Oct 2020 08:59

Morning all, we had an early night too, well early for us :-D :-D :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 16 Oct 2020 08:00

I didn’t nod off, but I was tired and went to bed early after I did the washing up.

Mazfromnorf

Mazfromnorf Report 16 Oct 2020 05:47

Ha ha you lot
Trust you two .I think a wooden log could be easier to navigate ,the odd branch as a handle.
I did fall asleep
Just having a quick cuppa before a shower ,see you later on .

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 15 Oct 2020 22:21

It could bring a whole new meaning to jet propelled YG. They have either nodded off or are disgusted with our toilet humour :-D :-D. Nite nite YG, sleep well and see you tomorrow :-D <3

YG

YG Report 15 Oct 2020 22:17

Has anyone got a spare spaceman's helmet I can borrow :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Bedtime for me, LG :-) I think the other two have already nodded off :-D :-D

Sleep well :-) <3 FRIDAY TOMORROW :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 15 Oct 2020 22:03

Or beneath her :-D :-D

YG

YG Report 15 Oct 2020 21:57

Bags I don't fly behind her :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D