General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My "stupid instructions" Thread.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 2 Dec 2012 19:19

What happened to it, do genes whoosh it all rather that just the one offending item, if indeed that is what happened to it?

jax

jax Report 2 Dec 2012 19:23

I looked at it last night and thought it was funny....did'nt notice anything that was offensive

Strange things have been happening on here for a few days. threads going without being rr'd

I see they have made new changes...maybe thats another one??

~Lynda~

~Lynda~ Report 2 Dec 2012 19:29

It could be with my thread about chat :-D

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 2 Dec 2012 19:32

Strange that it happened to yours to Lynda, I didn't get any message from genes either, maybe the two threads are keeping each other company ;-)

Wend

Wend Report 2 Dec 2012 19:40

Maybe one of the GR team had a hangover to-day and was in a bad mood?

I admit I've only popped in now and again to-day, but can't say I've found anything offensive when I have done. The opposite in fact - quite tickled I was by some of the things I read.

Carry on regardless ah say. 'Tis the season to be jolly n all that :-S ;-) :-D <3 :-P