General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

anyone got a Samsung tablet?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 29 Dec 2012 09:48

I haven't but sister has and has a few queries about it if anyone can help. It seems entirely different to the IPad. :-(

Robert

Robert Report 29 Dec 2012 11:27

what dose she need to know

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 29 Dec 2012 12:05

Robert, quoting from her question to me. I am sure that, like the IPad she should be able to download flash. But don't know the answer re the Kindle.

Merlin

Merlin Report 29 Dec 2012 12:55

No but I,ve got an Aspirin. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D ;-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 29 Dec 2012 13:17

Have you looked at the maunfacturer's site?

http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-devices/tablets

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, on the right there is a column with links to

How can we help you?

Find product support
Get downloads
How-to Guides
Articles
Contact us
Accessibility Help

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 29 Dec 2012 13:30

It is not me but my sister, I think she looked but with it being Christmas etc the times theyw ere available were limited. I think she said she would phone them to ask but I just wondered if anyone had one. thnaks for all advice anyway. I have passed the web site on to her.

Robert

Robert Report 29 Dec 2012 21:42

The Samsung tabletis Android based os ,and dosnt need flash,all she needs to do is download the kindle app,. And it should work fine, as the kindle is an Android bases tablet

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 29 Dec 2012 22:12

Thanks Robert I'll tell her.

badger

badger Report 30 Dec 2012 10:07

Nah i just use Asprin he he,,these tablets are beyond and old codger like me,lol,i am having enough trouble with me new Kindle ,Fred :-(

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Dec 2012 10:11

Put any kindle problems on here Fred, plenty of us have them. Hope you had a good Christmas. :-D

badger

badger Report 30 Dec 2012 10:23

I was crafty Ann ,i bought the wife one too ,her being a comtomiter ,and later computer programmer at her place of work,i just shout HEEEELP he he,i just let her get on with it while i see to the dinner ,lol,a fair exchange ,i reckon,and it gives 'er something to do ,.
hope you Have a great new year ,Fred :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Dec 2012 11:42

And you Fred, enjoy your kindle, I love mine.