General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Fred's Social Life.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 22 Feb 2013 09:24

Today I am part of it for a change.

Tuesday he just went for a little ride round the village a bit.

Wednesday he was very busy, He had to catch the bus to the hairdressers,then roll off down to the next village to get his shopping and have his sausage sandwich in the cafe with his friends. Then there were fish and chips to be eaten in the evening.

Yesterday he had to roll on round the village to the church hall for the village lunch where they always give him seconds.

Today we are all going to the carers support group Christmas lunch. It is always held well after Christmas now because it was snowed off a couple of years ago.

He has the washing well under way already this morning.Wouldn't wan to come home to chores when you are as busy as he is!

Wend

Wend Report 22 Feb 2013 10:29

Have a good lunch with Fred Sharron - hope it's a cracker :-D

Karen in the desert

Karen in the desert Report 22 Feb 2013 10:32

Happy Christmas lunch :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 22 Feb 2013 10:34

I just hope he doesn't decide he likes his paper hat and wants to wear it all the time.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 22 Feb 2013 11:16

Enjoy! Sharron..... and Fred :-D

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 22 Feb 2013 13:48

I hope you're all enjoying a great lunch.

Fred should sleep well after such a busy time.

Gwyn

GinN

GinN Report 22 Feb 2013 19:56

It's lovely to hear that an elderly chap is still getting out and about, enjoying a busy social life. :-)

Sharron

Sharron Report 22 Feb 2013 20:11

And he has had two pints of beer this week.

I think a lot more stroke victims would be busy if only they were allowed to be.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 23 Feb 2013 08:24

Keep up the good work Sharron and Fred

Lizx