General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NOTES.....GONE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Terry

Terry Report 14 Jun 2013 16:21

Please could someone at GR please tell me where all my notes on my family members have gone from my family tree pages,it has taken me years to do my family tree and adding notes to confirm their history.NOW THEY HAVE ALL GONE.
Just a polite answer would help.
Thanks.

Porkie_Pie

Porkie_Pie Report 14 Jun 2013 16:29

Terry, if you open your tree then on the right of the page you will see the "search trees" then under that their are 4 icons and below that <<, Click on( << ) and the details panel will open, Note, at the top of the details panel their is also a menu (Details, Photos, Lifeline, Records)

Roy

Edit, this is the community board to contact GR direct use the "contact us" facility in the help section at the top of the page